Re: eZ publish: How to setup a Multilingual Site

Summary three-liner:
There has been some debate at the Norwegian Skolelinux list
about the choice of a content management system.  Should we
stick with Plone, or migrate to eZ Publish?

On Mon, 2005-01-17 at 13:01, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Ja, jeg har kommentarer til denne debat - flyt debatten (og ikke blot
> resultatet af den!!!) til debian-edu hvor indlæg får bedst muligt
> modspil og kritik, så deltager jeg gerne.

 ("Yes I have comments to this debate - move the debate (and not just
the result of it!) to debian-edu, where postings receive the best
possible counter-arguments and critique, and I will be happy to
participate")

 I am sure that the participants on the Norwegian mailing list
will provide some more of the background for the discussion.

--
 Herman Robak