Re: presentation: we want you for debian-edu/skolelinux

Hi Xavier,

On Sunday 14 January 2007 11:16, Xavier Oswald wrote:
> We cannot read the text at the bottom on slide 5.
> Other slides are concerned too but it's not clear on slide 5.

fixed now? Or do you mean the font size?

> On slide 9 you mean simplified instead of simplefied.

Thanks, fixed. It looked wrong somehow but then I forgot to check... :)

> And maybe you can speak about the liveCD if someone want to test it.

Well, my next talk is about the next generation liveCDs, incl. the the ones
for -edu. The current manual build liveCDs are sarge based, or? (I will
mention them..)

> Otherwise, your presentation seems to be complete and well done.

Thanks & thanks for the feedback!

regards,
	Holger