Re: Etch DVD: What languages to include? + PS

Hi!

* Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com> [070420 10:02]:
> >In any case, spanish and catalan should be among the available languages.
> I would love to see Malayalam support. I am Malayalam coordinator for
> Debian Installer we have translated installer to Malayalam. We (in
> Kerala, India) have the largest debian installation in the world (2500
> schools and about 25000 systems)

Wow!  Are you on our User List [1]?  If not, would it be possible for
you to supply a short entry like described in [2]?

Links:
  1: http://www.debian.org/users/
  2: http://www.debian.org/users/#submissions

Yours sincerely,