Re: The schools using Debian-Edu in South America

Am Mittwoch 05 September 2007 15:05 schrieb Donald Davis:
> I was looking at the web map and noticed that two schools were
> registered in South America and unfortunately none in North America.
>  I was hoping to contact somebody from those two schools.  Would it
> be possible to get contact info?  (Or just respond to this email...)

Dear Donald,

welcome to our list. As it seems, there is no U.S. schools known that
are using Skolelinux. Speculations about the reasons may look like:
- Redmond is U.S.American
- There is also K12ltsp.org as native system
- Canada uses Mille.ca

So, please be invited to install the first U.S. American school with
Debian-Edu/Skolelinux.

With kind regards
Ralf