Re: stable update proposal: flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound

> That is also my experience, but it can happen on any flash-site, not
> only youtube (but youtube becomes a very popular site when sound in
> flash works). When I remove libflashsupport iceweasel stops crashing.

In other sites, iceweasel crash too, but with my small experience,
youtube videos have more chance to crash iceweasel (metacafe or others
crash less times)

I'm using pulseaudio as default sound server, if I uninstall
libflashsupport, flashplugin can't open ALSA device:

(from ~/.xsession-errors)
ALSA lib pcm_dmix.c:866:(snd_pcm_dmix_open) unable to open slave

System became so slowly, because flashplugin try to open ALSA many times
per second and iceweasel freeze...

Anyway, I have a very old version (summer) compiled to my thin client
system [1], I will try to use newer.

Anyway, to get sources and compile from NEW?

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound_0.0.svn2431-3.html

My package put libflashsupport.so file in /usr/lib, this .so file is a
iceweasel plugin or system lib?

In PulseAudio PerfectSetup talks about /usr/lib/libflashsupport.so

http://www.pulseaudio.org/wiki/FlashPlayer9Solution

CJ van den Berg, from [pkg-pulseaudio-devel] have packaged
flashplugin-nonfree-pulse

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-pulseaudio-devel/2008-January/000322.html

We are talking about same package?

Greetings