Re: r40186 - trunk/src/debian-edu-install/debian

[Holger Levsen]
> Also the text in the template is inaccurate and/or misleading. It
> talks about "anonymous" data reports to popcon, without stating that
> this might not be anonymous at all, depending whether you have a
> fixed IP or not.

You seem to assume that the IP is stored somewhere together with the
submission ID.  This is not true, as far as I know.  And I maintain
the popcon package.  We explicity do not store such information
anywere, to be able to state that the submissions are anonymous.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen