Re: consolekit leaking session resources?

[Michael Biebl]
> If you are using gdm/kdm, you don't need libpam-ck-connector.
> gdm/kdm talk to consolekit directly.
>
> libpam-ck-connector is only interesting for console login and window
> managers which don't use Xsession.

I believe we want to make sure all console users, both those using the
text console and those using kdm, get the same dbus privileges, and
thus need to enable libpam-ck-connector.

I added a BTS entry for this, flagged with the version number in
Lenny.  It should be tagged with the version number when the issue was
fixed in unstable/testing.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen