Re: Who is testing lenny?

Hi Holger, Hi all,

Am Sonntag, den 29.03.2009, 17:38 +0100 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> thanks for testing our lenny.
thanks that you have always some nice and helpful words.

> For your tests to be even more useful, please state which image (=downloaded
> when, and from where) you have tested.
OK I have checked it again against this version:

rsync -av --partial --progress
ftp.skolelinux.no::cd-lenny-dvd/debian-edu-amd64-i386-DVD-1.iso
debianedu.iso

bb444e90f3538ebd54d05e32e9cac04c24e7cbfb  debian-501
+edu0A-amd64-i386-DVD-1.iso
Build finished on 2009-03-29T18:51

> (We just had a IMO quite very productive developer gathering in Bergen, were
> several bugs were attacked, fixed and quite some testing was done. We are not
> yet really close to a release, but we are getting closer.)
>
> More testing is definitly hugely appreciated!
Oh I think that I am a to early bird. :)

Am Sonntag, den 29.03.2009, 16:54 +0200 schrieb Andreas Schockenhoff:
> Workstation does not install it breaks in the software install
> section.
Solved was my fault. Not enough disk space in the virtual machine.

The other bugs seems to be in bugzilla. :-)

Has someone running a lenny tjener and clients? Edit the ldap directly
or with other ldap tool than lwat? Should I test this or better test the
standalone profile?

bye Andreas