Re: traffic shaping

Hi Jonas,

thanks for the pointer. I also recommend shorewall myself :) Just one minor
correction:

On Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2009, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> Debian-edu do not include firewall functionality

IMO this is misleading. More correct is:

Debian Edu (or debian-edu) does not provide a profile to set up a firewall
automatically. Debian (Edu) includes several applications for firewalling.

(And in fact for squeeze I plan to add a new profile, firewall, to set one up
with shorewall.)

cheers,
	Holger