problems with tjener

Hello,
I have some problems to to get a skolelinux network running.
I have a small test environment with three Laptops (all the same kind). At one, I installed the mainserver (Etch), at two, I installed the workstation profiles. This morning it was still working, I used lwat and some other features. This evenning I tried again, but there is no connection to tjener, yet. (http://www/ delivers 'unknown Proxy: webcache') I tried runing "ping ..." with internal and external addresses, but I get unreachable respectively unknown host. I checked all physical connections, everything ok. (I booted with knoppix and got a connection) After this I installed everything new, the same result - I wonder why!!! Has somebody an idea, where to find the reasons for this problem?

Martin