Mini developer gathering in Trondheim, Norway

Hi all,

We would like to inform you that we plan to have a mini developer gathering in Trondheim this weekend, and we hope to assist the developer gathering in Hamburg with testing.

If you live in Trondheim or the nearby area, then you are invited to join. Unfortunately we have no sponsors so we will not get any food or travel expenses sponsored. Please let me know if you plan to participate by replying to this email.

The gathering will be held in the "Innovasjonsenteret Gl�gen" (The Innovation Center, Gl�gen). Please call me at +47 41516264 if you do not find the way or you are outside and need me to open the door.

The plan looks like this so far:

Friday 3th June:
06:00 pm : Start working
22:00 pm : Stop working

Saturday 4th June:
10:00 am: Start working
06:00 pm: Summarize and end the gathering

We hope that we will find a good way to communicate and coordinate with Hamburg.

Have a nice evening / day / week

Best regards�
Arnt Ove Gregersen