NetworkManager setup in Debian Edu

Hi all,

I have just posted some bug issues that occurred when very intensively testing Debian Edu at end of April. I skipped through the SVN logs but seemingly noone had so far worked on the code that relates to the reported issues. If otherwise, I will be happy.

There is one issue on my list still that I do not want to report as a bug as it might rather been a discussion of concept.

We really had some trouble getting fat clients (SL workstations) up and running on their first boot after installation. Mostly always the network-manager service was involved with these issues.

Maybe we find some time in Hamburg to discuss optimal network setup (and the order of services needed for that)...

Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen

GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B

freeBusy: