Re: Fwd: Samba4 and SSSD

Hi all

Things are different between AD and GOsa2/fusiondirectory.
1.- ldap access is easy to do
2.- gosa2 objects could be added to samba4 AD schema using oLschema2ldif
3.- Gosa2 departments aren't like OU in AD.
4.- Gosa2 acl aren different to nt acl

And samba stuff is not usable in AD enviroment
I think that we must to begin with 1 and 2 point and create a schema usable by samba4