Re: Upload rights

Hi Wolfgang, hi Petter,

On Sa 23 Mär 2013 12:03:56 CET Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Wolfgang Schweer]
Hi,

as discussed on irc I'm hereby asking for upload rights for the
Skolelinux archive.

I am positive.  We need to make it easy for the active contributors to
contribute, and you are one of the few testing and committing fixes for
Wheezy at the moment. :)

I've created a new 4096 bit gpg key, should be available on keyservers
now. Key id: F4311B4C, primary uid: Wolfgang Schweer
<wschweer@arcor.de> additional uid: Wolfgang Schweer
<w.schweer@gmx.de>.
fingerprint: 52D1 699F C5E2 9F85 3DD6 D288 17EC B0D7 F431 1B4C
Other source for the fingerprint on irc.

You should get it signed by someone, to make it part of the network of
cross-signed keys (aka the strong set).

Whose signature will make Wolfgang's key eligible for Debian Edu uploads? Does it have to be a DD key?

Wolfgang, where about in Germany are you located?

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148