Re: Switch to more default exim setup for Jessie?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> This patch get my test working, but I am not sure I am testing the
> correct thing, and if this change make sense.  Anyone know?

I managed to reach the commiter Andreas Mundt and ask, and he said
this configuration is there to ensure no-one can impersonate other
users using SMTP.  I have no idea how to do that while still allowing
cron email from the other machines in the network to be delivered on
postoffice.intern.

I guess we only want to enforce the Kerberos authentication if the
sender address is a user in LDAP?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen