Re: How to test Debian Edu Jessie using the current ISO (recipe for workarounds)

Hi Frank,

On Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, Frank Weißer wrote:
> >> "Software error:
> > Those high numbers refer to bugs.debian.org, not bugs.skolelinux.no.
> > The bugzilla database at bugs.skolelinux.no is not really used these
> > days.
> Picked it from https://wiki.skolelinux.de/AnleitungBugzilla
> What link should appear there?

the links which already appear in the header of that page:

"
Die Seite ist etwas veraltet, bitte in internationalen Wiki nachlesen:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/BugReports
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/BugReporting
"

(translation: "this page is slightly outdated, please check the international
wiki")

To be exact, this page is not "slightly", but _completly_ outdated, we don't
use bugzilla anymore at all. Please update it and remove those references to
bugzilla - so basically most of that page!

I'll file a bug against debian-edu-doc that we document BTS usage in the
jessie manual - this manual is also translated to German and available online
at http://maintainer.skolelinux.org/debian-edu-doc/de/ so eventually there
will be a German documentation about how to deal with bugs in Debian Edu :-)

cheers,
	Holger