The effect of NFS parallellism on LTSP performance?

At work I recently learned about the sunrpc.tcp_max_slot_table_entries
Linux kernel setting, which control how many parallell NFS requests
the kernel will send out.  It occured to me that this might affect
LTSP server performance when running many clients.  Any of you have a
classroom of LTSP clients available to test how it affect performance?

In Wheezy the value of sunrpc.tcp_max_slot_table_entries is 128, but I
believe it is higher in newer Linux kernel versions.  To change it to
64 run this as root:

  sysctl sunrpc.tcp_max_slot_table_entries=64

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen