Re: How to add options of desktop environments for diskless workstations?

On Thu, Oct 05, 2017 at 05:31:04AM +0200, roman.meier@gismap.ch wrote:
> Currently I have all 5 desktop environments set up on the server.
> However, LTSP diskless workstations can't access those via login
> interface except for Plasma.

Please read the manual to understand the difference between thin clients
and diskless workstations:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Stretch/Architecture#LTSP_server.28s.29

> How can I offer access to all desktop environments similar to my thin
> clients?

Install the desktop environments in the LTSP chroot. But please
reconsider this intention. The NBD image file will need much
space.

Wolfgang