enable Japanese in weblate (Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-buster manual)

Hi Frans & Mike,

please enable the Japanese translation in weblate, hoxp18 wants to
contribute to it:

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 08:30:48AM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
> > > I've just subscribed in the mailing list.
> > great. do you mind if I send future replies there? (so other can chime
> > in to help, etc...)
> Sure.

cool.

> > great. https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Buster/ has the
> > current version in English, while
> > https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/debian-edu-doc/debian-edu-doc-ja/
> > has the existing (somewhat outdated) Japanese translation.
> >
> > To be exact:
> >
> > debian-edu-buster-manual.ja.po: 984 translated messages, 224 fuzzy
> > translations, 190 untranslated messages.
> >
> > which is actually quite good.
> >
> > If you could help with this translation, that would be supercool.
> >
> > The file is either in in git at
> > https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/debian-edu-doc/blob/master/documentation/debian-edu-buster/debian-edu-buster-manual.ja.po
> >
> > or if you prefer, we could also enable Japanese at
> > https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-edu-documentation/debian-edu-buster/
> > then you can translate using a webbrowser.
> >
> > (Just please work on the Buster translation, not the old Stretch one..)
> Okay, I stick with the Buster one.

great.

> > > * I do not have experience around translations of free software
> > >    projects.
> > Then I guess weblate is better for you :)
> I think weblate is better for me, too.

:)

Once Frans or Mike has enabled Japanese, please a.) log in and check if you
can do translations and b.) tell us here that it works so we can all
cheer and enjoy! :)

Also, if you have any further questions, please do just ask.

--
tschau,
	Holger