Re: Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Git][debian-edu/debian-edu-doc][master] Update Japanese translation, thanks to hoxp18

Dear Holger Levsen and Frans Spiesschaert,

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 08:39:29PM +0200, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:
> > > Update Japanese translation, thanks to hoxp18
> > I am afraid this will cause major problems
>
> nothing unfixable... :)

Oops? (I am afraid it, too. Apologies anyway.)

> > So I propose to Hoxpo to also apply the updates here under to weblate.
> > This makes it possible for me to take the debian-edu-buster-
> > manual.ja.po file
> > from weblate to update the debian-edu-doc git repo on salsa next
> > Saturday, while ignoring the present update.
>
> that, or hoxp18 sends us/me another fixed .po file and I commit this to
> git and you ignore the Japanese translation on weblate.

I could do any method. I stop using Weblate to avoid confusion since yesterday.
I suspended using salsa commits/push, too.

However, if it seems okay, I'll update po, commit and push to salsa,
as soon as Weblate modifications are committed.
(Audacity ja translation was a drill for it, for me.)

Regards.