Thic client (X2Go) workaround

Hi,

The docs describe a workaround for X2Go display artefacts:

"Since Thin clients use X2Go, users should disable compositing to avoid display artefacts. In the default case (Xfce desktop environment): Settings -> Window Manager Tweaks -> Compositor."

This needs to be done by each user on his desktop. In my opinion this is too much.
Is it possible somehow to set this configuration automatically for all the users? What about the other desktops?

In my opinion, a better workaround might be to replace x2goclient by remmina (RDP client). But I am not sure how to do it properly.

Regards,
Dashamir