Re: debian-edu-ltsp-install problem

On Fri, Oct 28, 2022 at 8:55 PM Mike Gabriel <mike.gabriel@das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
Hi Dashamir,

On  Mi 26 Okt 2022 23:12:28 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:

> Packages: debian-edu-config
> Version: 2.12.24

I just realized my typo in above lines. It must read "Package:
debian-edu-config", not "Packages:"... If you already sent the bug
report, please re-send it with the typo removed from the header.

But I think it has been fixed already, what's the point of creating a bug report?

Besides, from my experience, when I report a problem and the developers ask me to file a bug report, it usually means that they don't want to fix it, otherwise they could have just fixed it or created a bug report themselves.

Dashamir