Running arm64 and i386 chroot in parallel on the same subnet

Hi folks,

I'm able to run both chroot images, arm64 (rpi4) and i386 on the debian edu server. The arm64-one runs inside of a qemu vm.

Various adjustments to the configuration of Debian Edu are required before it is possible to run either the one or the other image.

However, my goal is to serve and run both images at the same time.

I believe I can make this work using two different subnets. However, my preferred approach is, to use the same subnet for both.

Any thoughts on this?

Kind regards,
Roman