Problems changing parameters using GOsa2

Hi folks,

I'm not very familiar with GOsa2. So far I mostly used commandline to edit my ldap settings.

I'm facing some rather weird issue when using GOsa2. It appears that the rights of the first user are somehow compromised in my setup.

Edits are apparently accepted but when I click a different menu item and then go back to the menu where I did the changes, all changed parameters have been reset and my changes are lost.

What am I missing?

Kind regards,
Roman