User login issue

Hi folks,

I guess I messed up something in my ldap settings using GOsa2.

Users can't login on the server any longer with the exception of root. This includes logins via console.

The first user however can still login into GOsa2 and things look good at first glance.

The following also looks weird to me:

root@tjener:~# ldapsearch –x uid=roman
SASL/GS2-IAKERB authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error (-2)
	additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GS2 Error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (No Kerberos credentials available (default cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_0))
root@tjener:~#

Any ideas how to fix this?

Kind regards,
Roman