Built-Using to record gnu-efi, libc, compilers, etc. used to build shim?

Hi,

I'm preparing a shim 12 upload for Ubuntu and testing upstream work; I was wondering, could we make use of Built-Using to somehow record the versions of compilers, gnu-efi, etc. that were used to build a particular shim binary package?