UEFI issue with my own distro

Good morning Debian team, I hope you are well.

I am running into a problem when I create my own distribution based on Debian.

The error occurs with a computer that has UEFI, and when modifying the file os-release. I change the information exposed in said file, being this way:

PRETTY_NAME="ASO GNU/Linux Light"
NAME="ASO GNU/Linux"
VERSION_ID="1"
VERSION="1 (Light)"
VERSION_CODENAME=aso-light
ID=aso
ID_LIKE=debian

The system installs correctly, but when starting and showing GRUB, the Minimal BASH-Like error appears.

If I put ID=debian back in the os-release file, this error does not appear.

It should be noted that I generated the distribution with the Live Build script that you provide.

I hope you can help me, thank you very much.

--
Ángel M.