Re: Is there a slution for the bugs present in the Emacs packages?

Matthias Wieser <hias@sbox.tugraz.at> writes:

> I am trying to install emacs with all it packages, but JDE will
> always fail becuase of autoload alist something.

I don't know about this particular bug, but I do have a quite a few
bugs fixed in an unreleased package, but I'm waiting to finally
resolve the install-info problem (Wichert and I have been discussing
it) before releasing.  If it turns out that we can't resolve the
install-info problem soon, then I'll back out those changes and
release the other fixes as an intermediate step.

I've actually got things fixed (with the help of some suggestions from
Jim), so that the emacs20 info pages should finally work again, but
the fix relies on either a smarter doc-base or a smarter install-info.