Re: Trouble building w3-url-e21

csj <csj@mindgate.net> writes:

> I'm having trouble building w3-url-e21 (2001.11.08). The relevant
> lines of stderr appears to be:
>
> NLoading cus-dep...
> Directory .
> Generating cus-load.el...
> Wrong type argument: stringp, (fancy-splash-image custom-variable)

That's actually a bug in emacs21 if I recall correctly.  I seem
to recall filing a bug against emacs21 on that score, but I'm
having trouble finding the bug in question in the BTS.
--
"If a person keeps faithfully busy each hour of the working day, he
 can count on waking up some morning to find himself one of the