Re: Teams' wiki pages rename

David Bremner <david@tethera.net> writes:
> Lev Lamberov <dogsleg@debian.org> writes:
>

>> I volunteer to do all the renames, setting up redirects, and sending the
>> corresponding MR to lintian, but I'd like to make sure that there are no
>> objections.
>
> No objection
>
>> Moreover, I'd like to discuss the proper name for the teams'
>> main wiki page.
>>
>> Some teams include "Debian" into their main wiki pages, some include
>> "Team" or "Group". Just few examples:
>>
>> - Teams/DebianGoTeam
>> - Teams/DebianHaskellGroup
>> - Teams/DebianPerlGroup
>> - Teams/ErlangPackagingTeam
>> - Teams/Ruby
>>
>> So, what do you think should be the proper name for the teams' wiki?
>> Will Teams/DebianEmacsenTeam work for us?
>>

> Teams/FooTeam looks a bit redundant, but *shrug*, I guess it might help
> the page title be searchable or something. No strong objection.

Agreed, and I think it's worth noting that not all teams chose the
Teams/FooTeam; many used Teams/Foo.  Teams/Foo appears to be used by
more traditionally-minded teams, and I have a minor preference for it,
but no strong objection to Teams/FooTeam.

I'm not sure if this motion requires a majority, but in case it does,
consider this my +1 vote.

Thanks,
Nicholas