Re: Reviews of mutt-alias-el and muttrc-mode-el

Jeremy Sowden <jeremy@azazel.net> writes:

> Now that Bookworm is out and the freeze is over, I should be grateful
> for help with mutt-alias-el and muttrc-mode-el.
>
> Thanks,
>
> J.

I don't know if it hurts anything, but changing the section of a package
is (unfortunately) not as simple as editing debian/control.

See

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.en.html#specifying-the-package-section-subsection-and-priority

Personally I would just ignore it, but you could also file the relevant
bug.

otherwise mutt-alias-el looks uploadable. Let me know what you want to
do about the section.