transient, magit, with-editor (+ others) salsa push rights

Hello team,

I have packaged new upstream releases/snapshots of various packages, like transient, magit and with-editor.

It turns out I cannot push to the master branch of these specific repositories, since they are protected, and I cannot push to protected branches:

remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to protected branches on this project.

Could someone with appropriate administrator rights allow me to push to protected branches ?

Thanks very much in advance !

Best,

Aymeric