Re: TWiki

On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 07:34:38PM +0100, Marc Leeman wrote:
>> Why not change "Main" to be the Emdebian Main wiki?

That would be good, indeed.

Also, on the main page, the text of the link on the sidebar
below "Main" should read "http://emdebian.org/wiki/"; rather than TWiki.org

Perhaps the TWiki Web should be read-only, at least for the WikiGuest?

Could someone please make the appropriate changes?

>Copied some of our pages in your wiki. I could not use your NFSroot page
>though, the changes get lost :-/

That was me changing the main page and adding an 'edit' link to the NFSroot
page. I see you could fill in content now.