Re: Course / teaching

Hi Alex,

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 23:36 -0700, Alex Perry wrote:

> Students generally learn better with a hardware based project;
> 	http://www.peplink.com/en/products/MANGA_Plus.php
> 	http://www.pamurray.com/manga/
> Alternate suggestions (under $200) are hereby solicited.

Well there are the gumstix platforms. They have some user community
around it (www.gumstix.org) and they offer nice powerful platforms that
are not to expensive. A basic kit with processor board, power, serial
port and compact flash adapter comes in at 196$.

Any questions about how to embed debian are welcome.

Regards,

Philippe