Re: [i386] - lintian err glibc

On Wed, 2008-07-23 at 10:44 -0300, Herbert P Fortes Neto wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:28:13 -0300
> Herbert P Fortes Neto <h_p_f_n@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

> >  Hi,
> >
> >   I started compiling some packages yesterday.

Cross-compiling?

>  Is
> > probably known but i would like to email and ask:
> >
> >  Lintian prints some errors for Glibc. Should i ignore it?

For Emdebian, the only lintian errors that matter are those produced by
the Emdebian lintian checks:

$ lintian -ioC em /path/to/.changes

Other lintian results need to be compared to the lintian results for the
appropriate Debian package - not all Debian source packages are lintian
clean.

Go to:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/glibc.html
and click on the lintian report: