Removing grip-config from Squeeze

I'm testing the removal of grip-config from Squeeze and Sid because
it's causing more trouble than it's worth by being Priority: required
and the dependencies it has are better handled via multistrap. Also,
the replacements provided in grip-config are not needed anymore - the
underlying bugs (appear to) have been fixed.

This is good news for Squeeze, making for a cleaner, more predictable
installation - hopefully.

Report problems - preferably as bug reports against
the buildd.emdebian.org pseudo-package.

PLEASE do report bugs, not just complain on the mailing list. If I miss
it on the mailing list it isn't going to get fixed.

--

Neil Williams