Re: sbuild crosscompiler not searching /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 9:41 PM, nice sw123 wrote:
> But I now get an error at the end:
>

> make[1]: Leaving directory '/«PKGBUILDDIR»'
>    dh_makeshlibs -a
>    dh_shlibdeps -a
> dpkg-shlibdeps: error: couldn't find library libstdc++.so.6 needed by
> debian/libmosquittopp1/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libmosquittopp.so.1
> (ELF format: 'elf32-littlearm'; RPATH: '')
> dpkg-shlibdeps: error: cannot continue due to the error above
> Note: libraries are not searched in other binary packages that do not
> have any shlibs or symbols file.
> To help dpkg-shlibdeps find private libraries, you might need to use -l.
> dh_shlibdeps: dpkg-shlibdeps -Tdebian/libmosquittopp1.substvars
> debian/libmosquittopp1/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libmosquittopp.so.1
> returned exit code 2
> make: *** [binary-arch] Error 2
> debian/rules:9: recipe for target 'binary-arch' failed
> dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary-arch gave error
> exit status 2

Interestingly Debian itself seem to be compiling the stuff WITHOUT cross.
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=mosquitto&arch=armhf&ver=1.4.3-1&stamp=1440142863

I've also seen
http://people.linaro.org/~wookey/buildd/
which lists "Currently-running builds"  "Debian Testing, using
multiarch/sbuild All packages"
... (unfortunately my current 'package of interest'  -> mosquitto is missing)
http://people.linaro.org/~wookey/buildd/testing/sbuild/latest/status.html

Here I see that not everything is passing.
What exactly is the implication? Is there an ongoing effort to get
these packages to crosscompile? (Can one get involved [any learning
sources recommended?] and join in?)