Removing dpkg arch definitions for uclinux-any?

Hi!

I was checking for dpkg arch definitions to cleanup and stumbled over
the uclinux-any ones (added as part of #455501), where I noticed the
µCLinux fork got merged into mainline Linux in 2.5.46, and then
several of the no-MMU ports got removed from there more recently.

Is this still being used at all as uclinux instead of just linux with
no mmu? If it is, then I see no problem with keeping these at all,
these definitions just looked somewhat dead at this point.

Thanks,
Guillem