Debian village at CCCamp 2007

Hi,

the CCCamp, taking place on from 8th to the 12th of August near Berlin, is
getting closer! Yay :)

There will be a "Debian village", which basically will be a meeting point for
interested people, possible Debian workshops or hacking sessions or just a
place to hang around with friends...

Also someone offered to help with the production of embrodered garments. And
please bring tons of debian garments/gadgets (t-shirts, stickers to spread
around)..

If we can organize the transport (from Cologne), we could also get a real big
tent (8x6m), but the tent is quite big (200kg, 2m poles..). An option would
be to send it by some company, but I have not investigated yet how much money
that would cost and if it's worth it, so please add your name to the
Debian-village wikipage (link below), so we have an estimate how many people
will be around and if we really need a big tent... (to protect from the sun,
not from rain ;)

camp website: 	https://events.ccc.de/camp/2007/)
debian village:	https://events.ccc.de/camp/2007/Debian

regards,