Re: Linuxworld Boston status

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, David Nusinow wrote:

> Others seem to be better at the actual show-type stuff, so I'll leave
> that off. On the subjects of dinners, keysignings, extra-curricular
> activities, etc, who's interested in such things? Do you need to be
> close to the convention center, if not are you willing to take a short T
> ride? Any dietary restrictions I need to know about?

I'm a vegetarian.

> Any preferences on
> food types (I know good Sushi, good Italian, and good bar food off the
> top of my head)? I do need some sort of headcount (currently I only know
> myself, Ari, and Jaldahar).

There's also Troy Murray and Matt Taggart.

> Are there any non-meal related things people
> are interested in doing, like going to a bar, seeing a movie, going to a
> club, shooting some pool, etc?

I've arranged to do some business/family type things in the evenings so
actually I probably won't be available.  Plan things according to others
interests and I'll try and see if I can join in.

> Oh, and does anyone know if they allow food and drink in to the convention?
> Snacks for while we work the booth would be great.

They did in New York at least.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>