Re: Texas Linux Fest - Debian lanyards?

If you still have those Debian lanyards, that might be worth the shipping
costs - I think we handed those out at past LinuxWorld for a donation of
$2.00 or $3.00 USD.  They're really quite cool and spiffy - also handy
for folks that want something to show off Debian that aren't much into
t-shirts.

Not sure what they originally cost to produce - but if we manage to break
even on them, might even be worth considering getting more of them made
(at least if/when we run out).

Quoting "Don Armstrong" <don@debian.org>:

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010, Matt Kraai wrote:
On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 04:08:33PM -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> I was wondering if someone(s) who has could share their experience
> here. Things like the type of materials and where/how to obtain
> them, (signage, swag, etc?), number of people needed to man one,
> demos, or other wisdom.

You may want to ask Don Armstrong, who has coordinated the Debian
booth at SCALE for the past few years.  He has a banner that we
usually hang up, and we've sold t-shirts, handed out flyers, and
talked with visitors.

I can send the banner (one large one, and two smaller ones) via
priority mail, as long as there's a promise to send it back after.

While I still have some T-shirts, I don't think it's worth to send
them anywhere (it's basically only XLs with the "and you thought space
was big" text on them).

Don Armstrong