Re: Who attends key signing party - Nijmegen, The Netherlands

On Tue 20 Feb 2001, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Who is gonna attend to key signing party
> thursday february 22 in Nijmegen?
>
> I, Geert Stappers, will be there.

Me (Paul Slootman) too.

> Is the meetingpoint still the Central Railway Station?
> Gathering  at 18:00 local time?

That's what I assumed.

> Will the signing at the restaurant where have dinner?

parse error

> How many papercopies of my public key should I bring with me?

Enough, they're not that heavy :-)  10-20 should be more than enough.

> At the Keysigning Party Guide ( http://www.herrons.com/kb2nsx/keysign.html )
> they are talking about a host. Do we need a host?
> Have we one?

Only necessary if the gathering would be so large that you can't remember
who you've had etc.  No need for a relatively small gathering.  Just
check the key fingerpriont on paper with the fingerprint on the actual
key before signing it.

Paul

-
Mail to debdev-request@info.cistron.nl to subscribe/unsubscribe