Re: Keys of Silvester and Peter

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 10:05:57AM +0100, Paul Slootman wrote:
> I found your (and Joost's) signature on my key at wwwkeys.de.pgp.net;

Yes, wwwkeys.de.pgp.net now seems to contain all seven keys. It doesn't
contain all signatures yet, but at least we're getting somewhere.

> the *.keyserver.net servers now simply give the obscure error
> gpg: [fd 4]: read error: Connection reset by peer
> while at least one of them had my key earlier today.
> Apparently the keyservers aren't all that dependable...

True. I had configured belgium.keyserver.net as keyserver in
.gnupg/options, but that often gave these errors - even if the keys
themselves were available through the web page.

Peter

-
Mail to debdev-request@info.cistron.nl to subscribe/unsubscribe