Re: [debian.nl] Keysigning in Amsterdam and/or Hilversum

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 11:39:27AM +0100, Ondrej Sury wrote:

||  I (ondrej@debian.org and Fredrik Steen (stone@debian.org) are going to
||  Hilversum (should be neer Amsterdam) at Wednesday (19.1.) and going back
||  at Thursday (20.1.).  We will prolly go to Amsterdam at Wed evening to
||  do some sightseeings, etc., so I will available for exchanging GPG
||  fingerprints at this time...

A bit short notice, but...

I could make it there.  Anyone else for dinner and/or a drink?

Ciao.                                                 Vincent.
--
Vincent Zweije <zweije@xs4all.nl>    | "If you're flamed in a group you
<http://www.xs4all.nl/~zweije/>      | don't read, does anybody get burnt?"