Re: Howto pass parameters from dhclient?

dhclient doesn't use /etc/dhcpc. dhclient passes values as variables
(for example $old_ip_address and $new_ip_address) into scripts. See
/etc/dhclient-script for examples and modify /etc/dhclient-exit-hooks
or /etc/dhclient-enter-hooks to handle the config changes you need to
make. Make sure you check $REASON before doing anything in enter- or
exit-hooks. These scripts may be called more often than you initially
suspect and you probably only want to make modifications to the firewall
in certain conditions.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com
Texas Instruments            bradshaw@ti.com