Re: IPMasquerading and Domestic LAn

Hi

I can recommend the firestarter firewall (http://firestarter.sf.net)
which is a GUI for IPtables, and with that you can do firewalling, NAT
(share your Internet link) and a lot of cool things, this program it
creates a /etc/firestarter/firewall.sh script. If you need more custom
things, you can edit that file. But if you want to know how to do a
firewall by hand (with iptables rules) you should read the iptables
tutorial by Oskar Andreasson, you can find it here
http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/ I think is the best iptables
tutorial.