Tracing.

Hello,

I've begun a seemingly endless process of blocking spam and scanning attempts from Chinanet and Kornet.
Some of the other probes I'm having a little trouble placing though.
A whois search for 'dynamic.rivalsdm.com' for example, returns a 'no match' reply. A double search on google gives me a site of that name, but when I attempt to access that, I get Mozilla's password popup requesting my username and password for access to the 'cluster'.

I don't care if it's the Dept. of Homeland Security taking an interest in my hobby involving solar power, I want to know who they are. Does anybody know of any servers out there I can access that will provide me with the details for these sites?
Regards,

David.