nftables on openmediavault

Bonjour,

I installed openmediavault -- which a debian based distro --- on a server in order to build a NAS.

I would like to use nftables as firewall, but I cannot get it working with my own rules.

Whatever I write in the /etc/nftables.conf file, when I launch nftables

nft -f /etc/nftables.conf
or
systemctl start nftables

The command
nft list ruleset -a
returns:
table inet filter { # handle 56
	chain input { # handle 1
		type filter hook input priority 0; policy accept;
	}

	chain forward { # handle 2
		type filter hook forward priority 0; policy accept;
	}

	chain output { # handle 3
		type filter hook output priority 0; policy accept;
	}
}
table ip filter { # handle 57
	chain INPUT { # handle 1
		type filter hook input priority 0; policy accept;
	}

	chain FORWARD { # handle 2
		type filter hook forward priority 0; policy accept;
	}

	chain OUTPUT { # handle 3
		type filter hook output priority 0; policy accept;
	}
}

So, I think that some script, somewhere, intercepts the nftables config but I don't understand how.

Is there somebody here who knows that mediavault system or somebody who could give me a clue to find what is wrong?

Thank you.

PS. I asked this question on the openmediavault forum but can't get any answer.

--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique