new Graphite compiler

Greetings,

My group, WSTech, has released a new version (5.2.1) of the Graphite
compiler (Debian package grcompiler). I think all the patches that
Debian has have been merged in upstream, except for
0007-Build-with-system-s-LZ4.patch

The 0007 patch can be simplified, as upstream now recommends building
with cmake, so the patch does not need to change the Autotools files.

The files for Autotools are still in the upstream project repo, so the
0007 patche does not need to change at this time. Autotools will be
removed from the upstream project repo after this release, so at some
point the 0007 patch will need to change.

Bobby

--
Bobby de Vos
/bobby_devos@sil.org/