Re: Request for input before submitting Adobe’s Source Sans.

I don’t mind asking, but my sense is there is an approximately 0.00% chance
that Apple would do that.  To quote from their license:

"Copyright 2010-2024 Adobe (http://www.adobe.com/), with Reserved Font Name
'Source'. All Rights Reserved. Source is a trademark of Adobe in the United
States and/or other countries.”

Anything they have bothered trademarking is not something they are going to be
willing to let go of.

--
Soren Stoutner
soren@debian.org